- Save the Date:
- April 11th – 13th, 2019
- Conference Location:
- The OMNI La Mansion, The Riverwalk, San Antonio, Texas.
- Hotel location:
- Mokara Hotel & Spa, 212 West Crockett St., San Antonio, TX 78205. Click here for reservations.
Call For Proposals
The American Academy of Physician Life Care Planners invites you to submit your proposals for courses, case presentations, and poster presentations to be considered for inclusion at the conference. All case and poster presentation abstracts selected will be published in the conference program book, and courses will be recorded.
Subject matter to include:
- Major depression
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Pharmaceutical management of chronic pain syndrome, including use of cannabis
- Mild neurocognitive disorders
- Therapies, i.e. psychotherapies, biofeedback, mindfulness, cognitive behavioral, etc.
- Vocational considerations
- Avocational considerations
- Cyclical nature of these conditions
All topics will be approached from the standpoint of importance to life care planning.
- Courses: Dec. 15, 2018
- Case Presentations: Dec. 15, 2018
To learn more about abstract requirements and online submissions, click here, or visit aaplcp.org/assembly/2019/info